Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So I've been up since 4 am and am currently watching Twilight. It came on at 5:30 but thank goodness that NCIS was on from 4:00 until 5:00 and I was able to watch a little bit of Inglorious Basterds - which I have seen probably 15 times - until Twilight came on at 5:30. I actually love that series. My friend let me borrow it years ago but I never read it and then I watched it when I started working at Super Video last summer. After I watched it, I knew I had to read the books so I borrowed my nieces copies of the saga. I fell in love with it. I've seen all the movies and cannot wait for Breaking Dawn to be released. There is a 5th book in the saga, but it hasn't truly been released yet. There was a leak of Midnight Sun on the internet by someone she gave a copy to and she was pissed then decided not to publish it. She then put it on her website and is debating whether or not to publish it. I started to read it and I couldn't get into it.


Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Twilight Saga.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. - Edward Cullen

You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you. – Bella Swan

Today is the first and last day of forever. – Edward Cullen

It’s too easy to be myself with you. – Bella Swan

I didn’t know if there ever was a choice, really. I was already in too deep. Now that I knew — if I knew — I could do nothing about my frightening secret. Because when I thought of him, of his voice, his hypnotic eyes, the magnetic force of his. It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up. – Bella Swan

I’ll miss you. No matter how short a time you’re gone. – Alice Cullen

I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should. – Edward Cullen

This hostage stuff is fun! -Alice Cullen

I’m absolutely ordinary — well, except for bad things like all the near-death experiences and being so clumsy that I’m almost disabled. – Bella Swan

I can be patient — if I make a great effort. – Edward Cullen

He knows I’ve been meaning to do the laundry. Maybe he’ll think I fell in the washer. – Bella Swan

Stupid, unreliable vampire. – Bella Swan

And you accused me of dazzling people — poor Jacob Black. – Edward Cullen

Are you referring to the fact that you can’t walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over? – Edward Cullen

It’s healthy to ditch class now and then. – Edward Cullen

Nothing more fun than an irritable grizzly. – Bella Swan

You’re not a magnet for accidents — that’s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you. – Edward Cullen

I tried to be diplomatic, but mostly I just lied a lot. –Bella Swan

You silly, beautiful, oversensitive girl. - Edward Cullen




No comments:

Post a Comment