Monday, September 13, 2010

So I like putting up my horoscope for the day - it read my blog every day so it will remind me of what this day holds.

They say that fortune favors the bold, Sagittarius, and that is certainly true for you right now. An upcoming opportunity will require that you be your strong, self-assured, and assertive self if you are to capitalize on a wonderful break in either business or your personal life. This shouldn't be hard for you to do since you can be quite proactive and aggressive when you need to be. Just be sure that anything you say or do cannot be misconstrued as being pushy or opportunistic rather than ambitious.

I've been in a good mood the past few days and I'm enjoying it! The Zoloft is starting to work, even though I am having a few side effects that I am not particularly enjoying - insomnia and nausea. There is one of the side effects that I hope I have - weight loss lol I just want it to boost me a little bit.

I'm going back to CrossFit and I even went and got my nails done yesterday. My wrist hurts a bit from being bent all the way back with a 45 lb bar on it! Not cool at all. I was told last night by my friend that "i think its bad ass ur into CrossFit" and that just made me laugh because a week or so ago I was told that I was intimidating because I worked out too much. I don't think there is such a thing as working out too much, especially when I am trying to lose close to 60 more pounds to better my self image and boost my confidence.

I am attempting to cut back on my daily carb intake as well as my daily calorie intake - my breakfast pretty much blew my carb intake ha ha so I've got to be a good girl the rest of the day! I'm going to D'Iberville today, so I'll grab a salad from Olive Garden for lunch. There are only 22 grams of carbs in the entire salad, which is not too bad. Now I don't know if a To-Go salad is one serving size (because LiveStrong says a whole salad is a serving size) or if it counts as half a serving size. I'll figure it out. I just can't have the bread sticks, so I'll ask for no bread sticks when I order it. Bread is the enemy and I must eliminate as much of it as humanly possible! I guess I will row extra after my work-out tonight to make up for the calories and some carbs I ate for breakfast lol now the issue - what to cook for dinner that is low carb!!!

I am seeing a lot of things in a different light and I am starting to find myself again. My confidence is starting to come back.

So I was talking football with a guy the other day and he said "awwww thats so cute. lol ive never seen a girl so passionate about football. that's kind of hot" that cracked me up because I know some things about football, but there are a lot of things I don't know. My friend Andre taught me pretty much all that I know about football!

Well it's time to start getting ready to hit the road for D'Iberville. I am hoping that my friend Brittany will take back my redbox movie that I rented and accidentally left at her house, because I don't really have time to pick it up and it is several days late (I get charged a $1.07 a day!) and I need to put money in the bank today. Ughhhhhh! Oh and I need new shoes - my Sperry's are starting to get nasty and grimy (I wear them too much) and my ballet flats are officially work to death. I'm looking into getting Vibrams because I hate going barefoot while I'm working out and I've heard those are the next best thing!

1 comment:

  1. Ive also heard that Vibrams are awesome! haha ive been contemplating getting some too, i just always thought they looked kinda funny haha

    ReplyDelete