Thursday, September 2, 2010



This picture is from the CrossFit website from the other day - I love it!

Just thought I'd share - I've been good on my calories all day so I can have curry and a little piece of cake tonight!

For some reason I've been very self conscious and "off" the past day or two and B says it pisses her off =/ I don't mean to piss people off, but that is just how I feel. Last night, I just wanted to crawl into a cave and just give up. I haven't had any weight loss within the past 2 or 3 weeks and it just disappoints me. I guess it's because I have my weigh-in next week.

1 comment:

  1. Try focusing on your eating and working out, rather than the scale. It's part of the challenge I am doing until the 20th of this month. You can check it out on my blog. If you are living the healthy life style, your body should be changing in other ways too. Don't give up. Never give up. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete