I so made tonight's wod my proverbial bitch - or as Shane put it, I was "balls to the wall"... I don't know what happened - well I kind of do - but I just felt this fire and this need to push myself harder than I've EVER pushed before. Hopefully I'll have this fire when I do FGB5 later this month.
So one thing I am kind of irritated at is that one of my "friends" is losing weight like crazy - like she is not really working out and sort of dieting. Why do good things happen to bad people? I work out almost every day and I don't let myself cheat too much (not nearly as much as I used to) and yet I haven't been losing much weight. I've got to do something to change this. It's time for something to change!
Enough for tonight - I've got to be up at 5 am to work-out again because I am going to Brittany's tomorrow night for dinner. Her hubby is making curry and I've never had that before. I'm kind of excited.
So one thing I am kind of irritated at is that one of my "friends" is losing weight like crazy - like she is not really working out and sort of dieting. Why do good things happen to bad people? I work out almost every day and I don't let myself cheat too much (not nearly as much as I used to) and yet I haven't been losing much weight. I've got to do something to change this. It's time for something to change!
Enough for tonight - I've got to be up at 5 am to work-out again because I am going to Brittany's tomorrow night for dinner. Her hubby is making curry and I've never had that before. I'm kind of excited.
Stay motivate and focused! The weight will start to come off. Maybe you just need something to boost the metabolism or get your over the hump? I don't have any suggestions, but I am sure someone out there might. Keep your head up girly!
ReplyDelete