So my friend Brittany invited me to go to the bar for a few drinks with her tonight and even though I felt like shit after doing FGB, I decided to go anyway because I haven't been out with her in several weeks. Well I was looking for my dress that I've worn on several occasions throughout my weight-loss journey.
The first picture is from a political rally that I went to in November 2008.
The next photo is from November 2009 from my 21st birthday party.I personally think that I look better in the picture I took tonight than I did in the other two pictures even though I was actually smaller in the first picture than I am now. I never worked out back in 2008 and I exercise regularly now, so I am noticing a big difference in myself and I am so proud!
Yep! I think you look beautiful!! It's hard work paying off!!!
ReplyDelete