I haven't blogged in a good while, so I figured I would put up a post because I can't really sleep.
Things are going good for me right now. I am loving my new hair! It really gave me a boost that I've been needing lately.
I am not losing weight even though I am losing size. This annoys the hell out of me! I am doing a good bit of weight training at CrossFit and getting a little cardio in, but I don't think I am getting enough cardio. I know that CrossFit is a lot of work, but I feel I need to do a little more so I am going to cut back on my days at CrossFit 10-9 to maybe 3 or 4 days a week and do my cardio on my days off.
Things are going good for me right now. I am loving my new hair! It really gave me a boost that I've been needing lately.
I am not losing weight even though I am losing size. This annoys the hell out of me! I am doing a good bit of weight training at CrossFit and getting a little cardio in, but I don't think I am getting enough cardio. I know that CrossFit is a lot of work, but I feel I need to do a little more so I am going to cut back on my days at CrossFit 10-9 to maybe 3 or 4 days a week and do my cardio on my days off.
No comments:
Post a Comment