An announcement received from a close friend or family member should be music to your ears. If you have been waiting to hear something from a special person, you won't have to wait too much longer. Even though you don't always show your more emotional side, this would be a great time to express your caring and happiness. This afternoon, you may encounter someone with a chip on his shoulder. It may be hard to resist becoming involved in a debate, but steering clear would be wise.I finally hit the 20 pound down mark ^.^ I could not be more excited about it! I am loving this change in my body and I am starting to gain more confidence in myself. The size 18 AE jeans I bought a few months ago finally fit me comfortably enough that I am not self conscious wearing them in public! The way I am rewarding myself is by going to Victoria's Secret and buying myself a new bra, because I've also lost a bra size (both in number and cup) - now that is probably the thing that makes me one of the happiest besides losing a full jean size.
It has been a long time since I've been able to say I haven't felt self conscious the past few days (almost a week and a half). I think some of it has to do with talking to Zach. He said something yesterday that made me smile:
Him: we are pretty much the same person, we have alot in common
Me: Yeah, we do. I like that.
Him: me too
No comments:
Post a Comment