I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I'd put an update up.
I am stressed beyond belief this week. I don't know why because I have nothing to be stressed about or at least that is what Grandfather thinks. If I tell him I'm stressed, he always asked what do I have to be stressed about. WTH?!
I have to order graduation announcements and get a list together of who I want to send them to. Better yet, get the list then order the announcements.
I also have to get my unofficial transcript sent off to Kaplan for them to give me a decision on whether or not my credits will be able to be transferred, which I don't see why not. I have friends that graduated from the same program that I did and Kaplan accepted their credits.
I think I might've blown it with Zach and it's too bad because I started to kind of like him. It's complicated. Like I can be myself when I talk to him. I can tell him everything and he doesn't judge me. That is what I like the most about him. Fingers crossed though that things will work themselves out. I am not depending on it to happen, but hopefully I will at least have a good friend out of it.
Enough for now. I need to run errands. I'll write again soon.
I am stressed beyond belief this week. I don't know why because I have nothing to be stressed about or at least that is what Grandfather thinks. If I tell him I'm stressed, he always asked what do I have to be stressed about. WTH?!
I have to order graduation announcements and get a list together of who I want to send them to. Better yet, get the list then order the announcements.
I also have to get my unofficial transcript sent off to Kaplan for them to give me a decision on whether or not my credits will be able to be transferred, which I don't see why not. I have friends that graduated from the same program that I did and Kaplan accepted their credits.
I think I might've blown it with Zach and it's too bad because I started to kind of like him. It's complicated. Like I can be myself when I talk to him. I can tell him everything and he doesn't judge me. That is what I like the most about him. Fingers crossed though that things will work themselves out. I am not depending on it to happen, but hopefully I will at least have a good friend out of it.
Enough for now. I need to run errands. I'll write again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment