Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thanks Sabrina!!

I was given my first blog award today ^.^



As part of the award I have to share seven random things about my self. Here goes nothing:

1. My favorite colors are pink, black and turquoise.
2. I love to cook - especially gumbo.
3. Ed Hardy is my favorite perfume.
4. My closet is the size of a small bedroom.
5. I am an emotional eater.
6. New Orleans is my favorite city.
7. I cannot survive without a trip to the beach.

Now, I have to nominate a new blogger. I don't really know if these people are new, but they are new to me!

1. Adrienne @ Adrienne's Blog
2. Becky @ Fit Forever...Fat Again? Never...

3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for the blog award! Funny thing is that I was just coming here to give you a blog award! Check out my site to see it! :)

    And yep, I'm new to blogging so you were correct! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome!! I feel like we are one big blogger family, and its Christmas time!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! I'm an emotional eater too, by the way. One of the many things I'm trying to change. :)

    ReplyDelete