So I am going to Pensacola tonight with my best friend, Destiny to see her boyfriend, Marc. I think it may help me clear my head and get my thoughts straight again. This past I have been an emotional wreck. It seems like once I get going on a "good path", something with him is brought up. Now I don't mean by just talking to him. I mean one of them contacts me and brings up all the bullshit again. It's like they do not have lives or they are bored with theirs, which means they can pop into mine!
I am starting to get all of my shit straight for Tort Law, but now I need to get it straight for Arts & Humanities. I hate having two different classes on totally different subjects! I have to print out the entire book for Tort and that is the biggest pain in the ass (and wallet) I have ever had. I really hope that not all of my law classes are like that because I guarantee that I might not be buying 4 inch binders to organize everything for EVERY CLASS.
Well now it's time to get out of bed and off to Pensacola. Going out for coffee with Eric tonight to give Des and Marc some alone time in the room at the Navy Lodge. Aren't I the best?
I am starting to get all of my shit straight for Tort Law, but now I need to get it straight for Arts & Humanities. I hate having two different classes on totally different subjects! I have to print out the entire book for Tort and that is the biggest pain in the ass (and wallet) I have ever had. I really hope that not all of my law classes are like that because I guarantee that I might not be buying 4 inch binders to organize everything for EVERY CLASS.
Well now it's time to get out of bed and off to Pensacola. Going out for coffee with Eric tonight to give Des and Marc some alone time in the room at the Navy Lodge. Aren't I the best?
No comments:
Post a Comment