Sunday, February 20, 2011

So I am gaining my motivation and my determination back. Things are starting to get back to a semi normal.

I have bronchitis right now and it really really SUCKS. The nurse practitioner that I saw on Thursday gave me a steroid shot to clear up my head and it worked but now it is wearing off. I am hoping that my lungs are clearing up some. They feel like it, but I am still using my inhaler some.

So I am watching the "I Used To Be Fat" marathon on MTV and these people are AWESOME for losing so much weight in a short amount of time and it motivates me. Yes, I got back into CrossFit but I need to do more. I am currently reading Enter the Zone by Dr. Barry Sears, which is a diet program that is recommended with CrossFit. The program is 40% carb, 30% protein and 30% fat and I think I can do this, but I just have to keep all of my goals in mind.

I am tired of looking in the mirror and seeing what I see. I know I say this all the time, but I am gaining more determination than ever now. I know I am over half way into February - that is 51 days into 2011 and this year I want to become a better person. I will change my life. I want to be at 200 pounds by the time I turn 23. That means I have 281 days to lose 55 pounds. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment