Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am on a sort of vacation, I guess you could say. I'm in Pensacola with friends and it is beautiful here even though it is cold. My friends Marc and Destiny are here with me. I kind of wish we had our own separate rooms so they had their privacy and I would be able to open the balcony door and have fresh, cold, salt air instead of just the damn air conditioner! Maybe next time...

I finally got my Droid to sync with my blog, but I had to set up my Google account on my phone up to where it can be an author on this blog. That is why it is named differently.

My mind is soo blah right now. I honestly can't think straight. I mean, I miss him but I don't give a flying fuck if he comes back or not. If he is happy where he is, that's fine. I will just find my new happy.

I just thought about this. I need to just drive. Jump in the car and drive with no destination intended. Don't plan for it. Just pack several outfits for different occasions and go somewhere. That would be SO freeing! The thing is, I'm a people person, so I'd probably go insane being alone. I don't think Mother or Grandfather would condone it either. Not for the fact that I am stressed beyond explanation and can't go a single fucking day without bursting into tears...but because I would be abandoning them and I would be by myself.

I need a job! Like yesterday, please and thank you. I hate not being able to do whatever I want whenever I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment