My feelings got severely hurt last night.
So I am in the new mindset that I don't just need to lose weight, I want to lose weight. The whole thing with him got me into this mindset.
I want to try Nutrisystem because I have heard such good things about it from my friend Noelle. She lost a bunch of weight on it and I like the idea that it is packaged and I don't really have to do a lot of prep work. I talked to my friends Shane and Bri about it and Shane said it sounds like a good idea and that I just need to make sure it was Zone proportioned. My doctors have recommended it to me, but I keep refusing it.
Well I finally got it in my mind that I want to try it, so I talked to my mom about it and told her I wanted to give it a try. She looked at me and laughed, telling me that I wouldn't be able to stick with it because I can't stick to anything.
Gee, thanks for the support. Now on to Plan B.
What is Plan B? Well Plan B is the Zone. I will rid this fucking house of anything and everything that is not healthy! MWHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck with my mindset, and I will fuck with the pantry. I will be going to Wal-Mart buying new plastic containers in smaller sizes so proportions can be done easily. This is so I can prepare a few days worth of food at a time. If anyone touches my Zone food, I will kill them.
::I refuse to say his name in my blog again, so I will blog and italicize "him" when I reference him::
So I am in the new mindset that I don't just need to lose weight, I want to lose weight. The whole thing with him got me into this mindset.
I want to try Nutrisystem because I have heard such good things about it from my friend Noelle. She lost a bunch of weight on it and I like the idea that it is packaged and I don't really have to do a lot of prep work. I talked to my friends Shane and Bri about it and Shane said it sounds like a good idea and that I just need to make sure it was Zone proportioned. My doctors have recommended it to me, but I keep refusing it.
Well I finally got it in my mind that I want to try it, so I talked to my mom about it and told her I wanted to give it a try. She looked at me and laughed, telling me that I wouldn't be able to stick with it because I can't stick to anything.
Gee, thanks for the support. Now on to Plan B.
What is Plan B? Well Plan B is the Zone. I will rid this fucking house of anything and everything that is not healthy! MWHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck with my mindset, and I will fuck with the pantry. I will be going to Wal-Mart buying new plastic containers in smaller sizes so proportions can be done easily. This is so I can prepare a few days worth of food at a time. If anyone touches my Zone food, I will kill them.
::I refuse to say his name in my blog again, so I will blog and italicize "him" when I reference him::
No comments:
Post a Comment