A mystery about someone you know and care for could be driving you crazy right now. You want to know more than you are really entitled to know at this time. Don't push your luck or step over the line, because you could put the other person in an awkward position. You may also come off as pushy, nosy, and arrogant. Let it go for now, and what you need to know will become available at just the right moment. Concentrate instead on improving your relationship in more conventional ways, such as spending more carefree time together and building a foundation of deeper friendship.
Tomorrow starts the birthday countdown and my stricter diet. I am aiming to lose at least 5 pounds but I'd love to drop 10 before my birthday. My friend Jessica says if I make myself sick dieting, she's gonna come down here and kick my ass. I love my friends.
This week I signed up to be a Passion Party consultant ^_^ my friend Sara is my sponsor. I am hoping that I can make a little extra money on the side and won't really have to have a job while I am finishing my bachelor's degree. I have a lot of people supporting my decision to start my own business. I should be getting my party kit today and my first party is on November 6 - my practice party - and I booked one for November 20. I am not going to be booking many in December for various reasons. That is what I love about having my own business...I can make my own hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment