Don't count all the reasons why you don't deserve something that has been offered to you. Someone in your world - perhaps a family member or a lover - is offering you a wonderful opportunity to do or have something you have always wanted to do or have. This is not a fluke. You are not in this position by accident. You may not have achieved what you expected of yourself but you are not lazy or unfair, and you are where you are because of your stellar character. Don't turn down something fabulous, Sagittarius. You absolutely deserve it.
So I have officially determined that my BlackBerry is a POS. Texts aren't coming through when they need to, pictures aren't coming through or going out when I receive/send them, and the internet is shoddy. I need a new phone and lucky for me, my birthday is right around the corner. Guess what I'm asking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment