You're facing something now that feels like a challenge, or maybe even a curse. But in fact it's a wonderful opportunity. Even though there may be some unpleasant details that you'll need to attend to, and some tough conversations or conflicts involved, once you get past the first part of it you will see an amazing window of opportunity. Don't bemoan what you are now facing or will soon face, even though it isn't something you wouldn't choose for yourself. Dive into it with enthusiasm, and the rewards will ultimately be absolutely fabulous.So today I am getting my Passion Party consultant kit in the mail today. I cannot wait to see what is inside ^_^ I hope my business will be semi successful and that I won't need to get a "real job" while I am in school. I am just trying to get things together now, but starting in January, I'm going to be getting big into doing parties! I am hoping to host at least 3 per month.
My life is really starting to turn around.
I got my papers turned into Kaplan and my tuition deposit paid for. I will be placed on a 5 week probation and if I do not have a 65% in all of my classes by the end of the 5 weeks, I will be dismissed and not be charged for tuition. I will be taking my 2 class minimum this quarter so I can easily make that 65% in both classes.
I am pretty much house-bound today because my car is at Pat Peck Nissan getting new seals put in the engine, windshield wipers put on, and a new battery put in the remote. I kind of feel like I am 14 or 15 again because I am driving the golf cart around today.
I am focusing on myself for the next few weeks...especially working on my weight loss. Today starts the birthday countdown...32 days...and I am starting the birthday diet too. That means no more fast food and I need to drink more water. I've got to cut down on my carb count and I need to add more veggies to my diet. I've got to get back into working out and taking my Phentermine faithfully. I'm determined to make November a good month for my weight loss!
No comments:
Post a Comment