Today is the end of my externship at the law firm I've been working at the past month. I can't believe that in a single month I fulfilled 120 hours worth of work which was supposed to be spanned out over 11 weeks. I have enjoyed every minute of those hours and have learned SO MUCH from the attorney I have been working for.
In a way, I am relieved that today is my last day because this means I can spend more time focusing on my online classes and spend more time in the gym (oh I'm sure Shane and Bri will be happy to hear about that!).
In another way, I am disappointed because I really enjoy the work that I do and I don't like the idea of being stuck at my house every single day. But I am determined to find ways to get out of the house. I will spend more time at Starbucks working on my homework because I sometimes can't focus on homework while at my house.
I told them that if they have a lot of work and need help to call me and I'd be more than glad to come in and help.
I also put in my resume at two firms in Gulfport - or better yet Hildie from school put them in for me. I asked her to put in more for me and I will be putting some in for myself. Maybe I will be able to find a job within a few weeks.
In a way, I am relieved that today is my last day because this means I can spend more time focusing on my online classes and spend more time in the gym (oh I'm sure Shane and Bri will be happy to hear about that!).
In another way, I am disappointed because I really enjoy the work that I do and I don't like the idea of being stuck at my house every single day. But I am determined to find ways to get out of the house. I will spend more time at Starbucks working on my homework because I sometimes can't focus on homework while at my house.
I told them that if they have a lot of work and need help to call me and I'd be more than glad to come in and help.
I also put in my resume at two firms in Gulfport - or better yet Hildie from school put them in for me. I asked her to put in more for me and I will be putting some in for myself. Maybe I will be able to find a job within a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment