I am passing my spreadsheets class (which I need to graduate) - I made a 200/200 for my midterm and brought my grade from a 40-something to an 80-something. I need to pull up my Admin Law grade from a 40-something to an acceptable 70-something. I can live with a 2.8 - 3.0 on my FINAL semester. I won't get honors like I'd hope, but I'll at least squeak by with a 2.97!! If I can possibly bring my Spreadsheets class up to a low "A" - I think if I make good scores on the rest of my assignments and do my discussions like a good student as well as make the same grade on my final that I did on my midterm, I can accomplish that - I can possibly graduate with a 3.22!! Now getting an 80-something in Admin Law is a big accomplishment and idk if I can pull it off, but if I can manage it - then I may graduate with honors. I'm not sure what my GPA would be.
Oh I also need to sign up for the Bachelor's degree program with VC Online. I am excited that I am taking my bach program part time!!
Other good news, I can fit into my skinny jeans (size 18)!!!! Hell yeahhhhh. It is my goal to drop 20 pounds by Halloween. That is a big goal, I know - but I think if I bust my ass, I can do it! If I can, I'll possibly be in a size 16 by my birthday - that would be a VERY happy birthday to me.
Oh I also need to sign up for the Bachelor's degree program with VC Online. I am excited that I am taking my bach program part time!!
Other good news, I can fit into my skinny jeans (size 18)!!!! Hell yeahhhhh. It is my goal to drop 20 pounds by Halloween. That is a big goal, I know - but I think if I bust my ass, I can do it! If I can, I'll possibly be in a size 16 by my birthday - that would be a VERY happy birthday to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment