So I am house-sitting for my grandfather today/tonight and while I am here, I am working on my spreadsheets class (which I have been seriously neglecting). I have 12 assignments to do (that includes the mid-term assignments) and so far, I've got 6 out of the 12 done. I've also got my Admin Law to do - which is about 7 or 8 briefs and the mid-term.
Here is my goal for today:
So I read my grandmother's journals and she wrote a few nasty things about me. That honestly gets me down but also motivates me. I will prove her wrong.
Here are some of the things from her journal:
Here is my goal for today:
1. Finish all of my spreadsheet assignments.If I finish all of that, I am going to go to CrossFit 10-9 (the gym I go to) and row 1500 meters (3 rounds of 500 meters) and do 60 pull-ups (3 rounds of 20).
2. Finish 3 case briefs.
So I read my grandmother's journals and she wrote a few nasty things about me. That honestly gets me down but also motivates me. I will prove her wrong.
Here are some of the things from her journal:
"Callie is home for break. She's as big as a house..." December 14, 2007To her dying day, my weight has ALWAYS been her favorite subject.
"This was her first semester in college. She appears to have gained 20 pounds. Add to Dianne's discussion 2 weeks ago to have Callie an implant surgery. She needs to have an intestinal bypass, which is what I've told both of them. I guess she'll have that next year." December 30, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment