I took the first step in my weight loss and ordered a 10-day trial of Nutrisystem. I have been wanting to try this for a while and finally did it! I am going to try it for 10 days and if I decide that I like it after 5 days, I will have it put on auto-delivery.
I am also doing the whole "Mindset Makeover" part of Nutrisystem. This will teach me how to keep the weight off, even after I've completed Nutrisystem. There are three tips that will make this all worth while:
The topics for each week are:I am also doing the whole "Mindset Makeover" part of Nutrisystem. This will teach me how to keep the weight off, even after I've completed Nutrisystem. There are three tips that will make this all worth while:
1. Prioritize: Make yourself a priority. If you take care of yourself first, mentally and physically, you'll be able to take care of the people who are important to you. This may mean saying "no" sometimes, but people will understand. You deserve to be good to yourself. You're worth it!
2. Practice: It's not enough to just talk about changing your eating and activity habits. That's why you'll get a new Skill Builder each week to help you practice doing it. "Skill power" not just willpower leads to effective weight control!
3. Patience: Losing weight is a process. Eating and activity habits develop over a lifetime, so don't expect to change them overnight. Take small steps, and remember that small changes are better than no changes at all. You'll experience victories and setbacks, and you can learn from both. If you have any problems, you can always talk to a Nutrisystem counselor.
- Week 1: Getting Started
- Week 2: Internal vs. External Hunger
- Week 3: Working Out
- Week 4: Curbing Cravings
- Week 5: Risky Behaviors
- Week 6: Mind Over Matter
- Week 7: Eating Out, Eating Smart
- Week 8: More Movement
- Week 9: Dealing with Holidays & Occasions
- Week 10: Social Support
- Week 11: Nutrition for Life
- Week 12: Shopping Smarts
- Week 13: You're on Your Way
Sounds great love! I know you can do it! =D
ReplyDelete