Saturday, May 21, 2011

I don't want to run a marathon or flaunt a bikini in public. I don't want six pack abs either. I want to be healthy and cute but not "hot" as society sees it. I want to be comfortable in my own skin. I want thinner fingers and a more slender neck. I want my cheek and jaw bones to be more defined. I want my stomach to be a little flatter and my back not to have rolls. I want my thighs to be more toned.

I have a boyfriend who loves me. He supports me through whatever I decide to do. If I want to start a healthier eating pattern, he's up for it. He gives me encouragement and hates it when I cry about it or get too worked up over something. He tells me that instead of crying about it and being self conscious, I should do something about it. He tells me not to let things that people say get to me. I cannot help it. That is how I have been programmed over the past several years to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment