Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Me vs. the Dress

So I found my ultimate goal outfit...

It's a dress...

It so happens to be the dress I wore to my dad's memorial service. It's gorgeous! I haven't worn it since then and I was digging through my closet and I decided that I want to wear that particular dress (with a pair of cute flats) for my 22nd birthday. I know I went all out for my 21st, but I want to do it bigger for my 22nd because most of my friends will be 21 at that time (with the exception of Brittany...) and we can go do stuff. Plus, I want to be a "skinny bitch" (or skinnier than I am now) and go have fun.

I know dropping 60 or 70 pounds is drastic - so I am setting an obtainable goal for now: 30 pounds. I want to drop 30 pounds to be in my birthday dress. That is the exact same size I was when I wore the dress to my dad's memorial service and it gives me 4.5 months to lose the weight. Now, 40 or 50 pounds would be fabulous and 60 or 70 is my ultimate goal. I want to be between a size 12 and a size 16 again!


So here is the dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment