I know I don't do this often, but please...I pray for myself and I ask you to pray with me.
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To you do we cry, the poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in the valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thy eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile show us the Blessed Fruit if thy Womb, Jesus. O' clement, O' loving, O' sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O' Holy Mother of God so that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To you do we cry, the poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in the valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thy eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile show us the Blessed Fruit if thy Womb, Jesus. O' clement, O' loving, O' sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O' Holy Mother of God so that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment