Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So I realize that I haven't written on here in quite a while. I can't sleep right now, So I figured I would update y'all on what has been going on in my life. Well Zach came home from Spain and I thought I had blown things and then we decided to be just friends. Well when he got home, things that he wanted to try to work out didn't work the way he wanted them to, so he asked if the spot on my couch was still available. I told him of course and he came to stay with me. Fate came into play and one thing led to another then we started dating. I didn't expect this, but I figure I'll let it play out.

Zach's family came down for a weekend and I love them. He went back with them on Sunday and will be there until December 27. I miss him already...I told him that I wish he were home with me and he wishes he were too.

Things might be a little stressful for us in the next few months, but what doesn't kill us eventually makes us stronger. As long as I have him in my life, I can handle anything that is thrown my way.

I have a lot on my mind, but am just trying to just give it to God and let Him take the stress for me. So Lord, hear my prayer. Please, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment