There are always several small cogs in the wheel of life that don't seem very important to anyone. You may now be feeling like one of those cogs, Sagittarius. You may believe that your role in something isn't all that exciting. You may also think that no one is watching, and that no one will see what a good job you are doing or how great your capabilities and talents really are. But that's not true. Although your contribution may seem small to you, it is essential. And someone influential is watching, so take great pride in your contribution.
I went back to CrossFit tonight and it felt soo damn good even though it hurt while I was there. I am glad I didn't give up. I have 25 days until my birthday and it's going to be an interesting month.
You were created to love and be loved. You were meant to live life in a relationship with other people, to know and be known. You need to know that your story is important and that you're part of a bigger story. We live in a difficult world, a broken world. You need to know that your life matters. You are not alone and this is not the end to your story.
No comments:
Post a Comment